Add some fancy to the fur of your pet on the big day.
Have plans to include your pup in your wedding ceremony? Enjoy the day without having to worry about your pup getting dirty! This DIY has you covered with swappable bow-tie options to keep the puppers looking dapper all night long.
- With your fabric, measure two rectangles: 10”x 5“, and 3” x 2”. Cut out these rectangles.
- With your large rectangle (10” x 5”), fold the longer sides into the center. Secure this fold with hot glue.
- Fold the shorter sides into the center. Secure this fold with hot glue. This piece will be your bow tie.
- With your smaller rectangle (3” x 2”), fold the longer sides into the center. Secure this fold with hot glue. This piece will be the center of the bow tie.
- Take your large rectangle and pinch the center. Take the top and bottom edges in to meet in the middle. Pinch and pull to shape the bow as needed. Add hot glue to secure the center of the bow.
- With your small rectangle, wrap the rectangle around the center of the bow. Use hot glue to secure it tightly around the bow tie.
- Add a velcro strip onto the back of the bow tie.
- Using a pencil, trace the shape of a shirt collar onto the fabric you want to make up your collar.
- Add a velcro strip onto the collar.
- Place your collar and bow tie onto the fabric you want as your bandana.
- Using hot glue, secure the collar to the top of the bandana.
- Using a ruler, line up your iron-on letters along the top of the bandana.
- Once the letters are in position, gently place an ironing cloth on top of the letters. Using an iron, lightly iron the letters in a circling motion for approximately 2 minutes.