Impress your bride squad with personalized pins they’ll be honoured to rep.
No need to doubt your crafting skills, this DIY recycled wedding pin is quick, simple, and incredibly inexpensive. This DIY is perfect for setting your bridal party apart from the rest.
- Print out your pin design (check out our printable designs for your own wedding party!).
- Trace the outlines of your design using sharpie onto your recycled plastic container.
- Paint your pin design with acrylic paint. Use a thin amount of paint when painting to ensure for a smooth finish. Using a lot of paint will create a rough texture.
- Using scissors, cut out your pin design.
- Place your pin designs onto a baking sheet lined with tin foil/parchment paper and bake at 250˚F. It will take approximately five minutes for your pin designs to shrink. As they shrink they will curl up, however after they are cooled, feel free to add pressure on your pin designs to flatten them out.
- Using a hot glue gun, glue safety pins to the back of your pin designs. And that’s it! Your personalized pins are ready to wear!