Nachos. The glue that holds any great gathering together. They're crispy, salty, hearty and best of all — cheesy! If you're tired of serving up the same ol' tray of nachos, these ooey gooey recipe options are for you!
Get ready to make a run for the snack table! These two delicious takes on traditional Nachos will have everyone asking for the recipe.
Buffalo Chicken Nachos
1. Mix the shredded (cooked) chicken, hot sauce and ranch in a bowl and set aside. We dare you not to sample it.
2. Heat cream in a saucepan over medium heat, gradually adding the monterey jack and colby jack cheese until totally combined. Go bit by bit adding the cheese to the mixture to melt, making sure to stir continuously so the cheese doesn’t stick to or burn the pan! When the cheese is totally melted and smooth, remove from heat and set aside.
3. Sprinkle a layer of tortilla chips in a baking pan. Top with a layer of buffalo chicken and a layer of cheese. Repeat this until allll your chips, chicken and cheese are gone!
4. Bake your amazing tower of deliciousness at 350° for about 10 minutes. Top with blue cheese crumbles and green onions for an extra kick of flavor!
1. Spread at least 8 oz of tortilla chips in a baking pan and top with shredded cheddar cheese. Bake at 350° for 5-10 minutes until melted.
2. Layer-ing time! Spread refried beans on top of your baked nachos. Mix the taco seasoning with the sour cream and layer it on top of the beans. Add a layer of guacamole, tomatoes, green onions, and olives. Top with a little more cheese for good measure and bake for 2 mins at 350° so that the cheese on top is just barely melted.
3. Dig. In.
Tag us on instagram @bemakeful and use #bemakeful to show us how yours turned out!