Through earthy tones and textures, create a romantic garden feel with rosemary wreath place cards that will tie every fine little detail of your wedding together.
- Tightly fold your silverware into the napkin.
- Wrap your suede leather lace around the middle of your napkin. Make a small bow on the back to secure your napkin and silverware in place.
- With scissors, cut a piece of twine approx 4 inches in length.
- With your twine, tie a knot on the stem end of a piece of rosemary.
- Push and bend your piece of rosemary as needed in order for both ends to meet, creating a circular formation.
- With the other end of your piece of twine, wrap it around the other end of the rosemary and secure this with a knot. Your rosemary should now look like a mini wreath.
- With your individual typewriter stamps, stamp the names of your guests’ on parchment paper cards.
- Once your name cards are finished, cut a piece of twine and feed it through the card hole. Make a small bow and tie your name card to your rosemary wreath.
- Add your rosemary name cards at each place setting and give your table the perfect rustic touch.