Send your wedding guests home with a favour they’ll love, with these DIY Terrariums!
These terrariums are super affordable to make, and are a fun craft you can do with your girls! Use a variety of different succulents for a unique, whimsical look. No two favours will be exactly the same, and that’s awesome. Happy planting!
- Put a 1” layer of rocks on the bottom of your fishbowl for drainage.
- Put about 6-8 tablespoons of soil into your fishbowl.
- Make a hole in the soil, moving soil to the sides with a spoon, or your fingers.
- Plant your succulent in the middle of the hole and pack soil around it so it’s sturdy. Flatten your soil layer.
- Add a ½” thick layer of white sand. Carefully pour it to the sides of your bowl and then spread it, so it doesn’t get stuck in your succulent.
- Add a layer of white pebbles and a gold crystal for a special touch.
- For the thank you tag, paint a popsicle stick black.
- Cut the bottom of one end to form a sharp point.
- Write your thank you message on the popsicle stick.
- With the pointed end down, stick your popsicle stick into the soil of your terrarium.