Baby’s breath adds a rustic touch to any wedding, and it’s always in season! Wear this baby’s breath flower crown with long loose waves or a relaxed updo. For a more boho look, add some greenery to your crown.
Pro Tip: try to choose baby’s breath with green stems and some unopened buds. For a fresh baby’s breath look, the flower crown looks best if made the day before you plan to wear it. The buds begin to dry by the second day. If you love the look of dried baby’s breath, these can be made weeks in advance, leaving you plenty of time to get yourself ready for the big day!
- Measure the circumference of the head the flower crown will be resting on.
- Cut a piece of floral wire to that length.
- Shape floral wire into a circle.
- Cover the wire in floral tape.
- Prep pieces of Baby’s Breath by cutting off the buds, leaving a few inches of stem.
- Using floral tape, attach the baby’s breath onto the wire starting from the top center of the crown and going down either side, making sure to overlap slightly. Gather several buds together at a time for a fuller look.
- Put on your crown and get ready for the I do’s!