This craft is not only super inexpensive, but incredibly fast and simple to make.
Wondering how to hang that new cool piece of art? Add a sleek yet modern edge to any room with this DIY Magnetic Wooden Wall Frame.
- Stain your four wood pieces (this step is optional depending on the look you aim to achieve)
- Leave your stained wood pieces to dry
- Using an exacto knife, cut four 12”x1.5” strips from your adhesive magnet sheet (or however long and wide your wood pieces are)
- Peel off the sticker backings and stick your magnet strips onto each of your wood pieces
- Tie your leather lace/string around the left and ride side one of your wood pieces (approximately 1” from the edge)
- Slide your artwork in between your top and bottom magnetic wood pieces
- Show off your art and hang up your magnetic wooden wall frame!