Live edge wood and galvanized pipe are the perfect pair to add rustic industrial vibe to any space.
This beautiful industrial pipe rack is durable, practical, and will add personality to any room or photoshoot. Not to mention, it’s the perfect accessory to show off your stunning wedding dress!
- Sand – Sand your live edge slabs to remove any grain or splinters.
- Stain – Stain your live edge slabs allowing a few coats and enough time to dry.
- On one side of your live edge slab, drill one 1 inch floor flange on both the left and right sides of your live edge slab. We drilled them at an equal distance from the edges.
- Twist one 1 inch x 6 inch iron pipe nipple onto each floor flange.
- Then, twist one 1 inch iron tee onto each iron nipple.
- Then, twist on your 1 inch x 4 ft iron pipe to both tees, connecting both sides. This pipe is where you will hang your dress.
- With your two 1 inch x 6 ft iron pipes, twist them onto the ends of both tees. These are the pipes that will hold up your rack.
- Your remaining live edge slab will act as your base. On the bottom side, drill your 4 caster wheels. Again, drill them at an equal distance from the edges to maximize support.
- With your two remaining 1 inch floor flanges, twist them onto the bottom of your 1 inch x 6ft pipes.
- On the other side of the live edge slab, attach the assembled piping (top and middle section) to your wood base. Again, drill one 1 inch floor flange on both the left and right sides of your live edge slab.
- Stand up your rack, accessorize it as you please, and show off your stunning wedding dress!