Try this trendy and inexpensive DIY that will impress your houseguests and beautifully display any object.
- Apply stain onto popsicle sticks. Provide drying time for 30mins – 1hr before putting together your shelf. You may also choose to paint your sticks another colour or leave them au naturel.
- Place the popsicle sticks into a hexagon. Feel free to print a template to help perfect the shape of your hexagon.
- Use a small dot of glue to all corners of the popsicle sticks and attach the corners together.
- Once you have the base formed, continue to stack the popsicle sticks on each side until itcan securely hold the object being placed on the shelf.
- Choose the perfect item for your new DIY shelf and hang for all to see!