From table numbers to welcome signs, and everything in between, take your wedding signage to the next level with this DIY acrylic wedding signage tutorial!
- Using your ruler, measure where you’d like to cut your plexi. For a table number, we recommend a 5”x10” piece of acrylic.
- Clamp your acrylic to a strong surface.
- With your plastic cutter, carefully score along the line you made in 1, using your ruler to help you cut a straight line. You’ll want to cut about halfway through your piece of acrylic.
- Unclamp your acrylic, and reclamp your acrylic to the table so the line you just scored lines up with the edge of your table.
- Carefully push down on the edge hanging over to snap your piece of acrylic. If you scored properly, it should create a clean-lined piece.
- Print out designs you’d like for your wedding signage. You can create something in Word or Photoshop, or with a .PNG image found online.
- Tape your design face-down where you’d like it on your acrylic.
- Turn the acrylic around and trace out your design using a Sharpie oil-based paint pen. We used a white pen, but gold or silver look great on acrylic as well.
- Once you’ve finished tracing your design, remove your taped printed design. Now you’re sign is ready to be displayed on an easel, a block of wood, laid down on a napkin, or simply leaning against a wall.